What have I been up to lately?
- I left Stanford and will be starting as an engineering manager at Tome at the end of August! In between, I have a little bit of time off.
- My latest EP, Managed Retreat, was released in May! I’m really pleased with it.
- I got a concussion in May, which slowed me down for a bit. I found a little bit of a way to stay engaged creatively without being able to look at a screen.
- I’ve been continuing to record and have a forthcoming track on a digital compilation to accompany the book Black Metal Rainbows.
- I’ve been working ever so slowly on a digital garden project.