IIIF: Archival Use Cases
Anna Naruta-Moya and I prepared presentations on using IIIF to provide access to archival material; my presentation focused on generalities, while her presentation focused on the Indigenous Digital Archive project.
For the demo, I put together a few examples of archival material available via IIIF. At the time, it was a relatively small amount, and so the examples (from the time) included content that was shimmed into IIIF as well as that which was natively served via IIIF.
- Boston Public Library
- Duke University
- Leo Baeck Institute (via Internet Archive)
- University of British Columbia
- University of California, Merced
- University of California, Riverside
- University of Massachusetts Amherst