My Jekyll todo list
A running list of things I want to do or have done. A lot of this relates to adopting the IndieWeb ethos
Enable sending and receiving webmentions
Minimal h-entry markup
- New theme!
- Enable incoming webmention displays from Webmention.io.
- Redo build process, perhaps running on Travis or my own server.
- Enable automatic POSSE to Twitter, Medium, Slideshare, LinkedIn, and Facebook(?). Consider using Bridgy if this will lower friction.
- Send automatic webmentions through Webmention.io on build.
- Mobile post creation and editing using an existing Git client and Markdown editor.
- Adopt Micropub or something comparable to potentially stage posts through pull requests. Longer term goal is to have a nice mobile client.
- Refactor the publication and resume to be data driven.
- Reuse and refactor existing codebases, like Aaron Gustafon’s Jekyll plugin for webmentions (Github repo) and Will Norris’ syndication plugin.
- Implement Jekyll collections as a proxy for managing h-entry post-types.
- Cache and eventually move commenting away from Disqus.