I have worked on metadata aggregation and consortial discovery projects since the beginning of my career, much of which focused on special collections and archives.
In reverse chronological order, these include:
- Radio Preservation Task Force Database (2017 - present)
- Digital Library of the Middle East (2017 - present)
- Digital Public Library of America (2013 - 2016)
- Consortium for History of Science Technology and Medicine Search Hub (2009 - 2013, formerly Philadelphia Area Consortium for History of Science)
- The American Institute of Physics’ International Catalog of Sources and Physics History Finding Aids Website (2006 - 2008)
- Testing and debugging the DLXS Findaid Class (2002 - 2003, as a grad student employee)